Principia is committed to assisting qualified charitable organizations in our
local area. We have prepared this page to assist eleemosynary entities in preparation of their
solicitations. Please review the following guidelines.
- Donations are subject to many factors; however, Principia's annual charitable funding budget is the most
significant consideration. Principia will make an annual charitable budget determination, at an unspecified time,
on the amount available for distribution to charitable organizations for the current calendar year. At the sole
discretion of Principia, charitable funding may be deferred indefinitely.
- Donations to any selected qualified organization will be made only once per calendar year.
- Charitable organizations eligible for donations will only be those who submit information and requests
via this web site. Upon receipt of approval from Principia, additional information may be submitted via regular
mail. Videos are discouraged.
- Requests for schools, individuals, sporting events or teams, sectarian or religious organizations, travel,
beauty pagents, political fund raising, national and international organizations which operate outside our area,
or disease-oriented organizations will not be considered.
- Spam email, telephone, or door-to-door solicitations and solicitations made by organizations that
raise funds for redistribution to other organizations will not be considered.
- Qualified charitable organizations will meet the requirements of 501(c)3, have a local presence,
perform work locally, and apply a significant portion of donations directly to their cause.
- Principia reserves the right to fund a portion of any specific amounts requested.
- Principia does not make multi-year donation commitments.
- Principia supports freedom and diversity. Organizations, or events sponsored by
organizations, that discriminate by race, creed, gender, disability, sexual
orientation, age, religion or nationality should not apply.
Principia requires that charitable organizations provide verification of 501(c)3 status,
documentation detailing the purpose to which donations will be applied, a detailed sumary of
the organization's activities in the local area, and financial information regarding
administrative costs relative to total funding. Also provide contact information including
individual contact name, telephone, physical address (not PO Boxes), and email.
Please direct all correspondence to the
and followup with a brief confirmation letter on organization letterhead addressed to:
Principia Charitable Donations Director
3835 Beaver Brook Canyon Road
Evergreen Co 80439
Contact Us |
Our Logo |
Software Links |
Data Links |
Page updated on Mon Aug 2 11:38:40 MDT 2004
Copyright © 1997-2004, Principia Mathematica, Inc. - All Rights Reserved